Sink Combs Dethlefs has extensive experience in assisting client teams in the funding of facilities. Sink Combs Dethlefs has previously assisted in designing and coordinating fundraising materials including:
· Conceptual floor plans to inform potential donors of the facility’s proposed uses and activities.
· Rendered perspective drawings illustrating the potential image of the project.
· 3D Models, which can be valuable tools for illustrating the visions of the client to potential partners.
· Presentation materials specifically tailored to potential donors and special materials can be prepared for potential large donors.
· Brochures. A well designed brochure can be the best approach to seeking a large number of smaller individual or alumni contributions. The development of a brochure must represent a collaborative effort between the client and design teams, and the fundraising component of the client team.
Sink Combs Dethlefs often augments the fundraising efforts by making donor recognition an integral part of the building program. By reserving certain elements and spaces of the building as “sponsor” opportunities, the booster community becomes more involved in the project. Donors are recognized by assigning their names to different spaces, such as the weight room, conference room, or the fieldhouse. This must be done tastefully and thoughtfully, enhancing the mission of the building and reflecting the client’s expectations for quality.